Saturday, September 12, 2009

9/7 - 9/11

I begin again. With this in mind.

Spent the week on the beach in St. John, USVI. Got some serious sun, sleep, and enough booze and bad carbs to set me straight for a while. It's amazing how shitty you feel after throwing sugar in your gas tank for multiple days. I did, however, get two workouts in for shits and giggles.

9/8
Tabata Pushups: 95 total

9/10
CFSB: Wife Squat (on the back) 2x5

WOD:
Swim to red buoy and back
21 Burpees
Swim to green buoy and back
15 Burpees
Swim to green buoy and back
15 Burpees
Time: 12:59
*The original plan was to swim to the red buoy all three times, but it took me 5 minutes to get there and back comin' out the gate. My swimming abilities are worse than my urban land nav skills so actually making it through the WOD and not drowning was quite an accomplishment. All burpees unbroken.

Throughout the weekend, we climbed up some serious hills that were as bad or worse than that bitch of a hill in Aromas. A part of me wanted a sandbag.

To the right, I've added some goals to accomplish by Close of Business 2009.

No comments: