Saturday, April 4, 2009

4/5

CrossFit Rest Day

Something that I've written and read a lot about is war propaganda.  It is quite possibly my favorite niche topic.  Selling the Great War: The Making of American Propaganda will soon be in my hands.  I found out about it here while skimming through Reason Online's readings.


Tomorrow, I'll be starting CrossFit Strength Bias and Robb Wolf's "SBWTBH" nutrition program.  This means more heavy stuff and adding two blocks per day at 5x fat.  Perhaps this will aid in my ability to move heavy things.

Nutrition: Things started off well, but landed me some sweet potato, beer, and peach cobbler before bed.  Oh well, tomorrow starts 18 blocks w/ 5x fat.

1 comment:

Ryan P said...

Awesome! I'm going to start the same meal plan after regionals. It will be interesting to see how you get your blocks once you get up to 25 or 26!

I wanna do the strength bias too, just wish I was a trainer so I could pick my own WODs at pcf.

Tomorrow were doing the 1 pullup I min, 2 pullup 2 min, etc. Hopefully I won't fall off the bar like your ass did! How many rounds did you get again?